1. How do I get pricing?
Pricing is provided after contacting a sales associate and selecting the items to be including in your quotation.
2. What do I need to receive a quotation?
If you already have an idea of what you would like, call with a parts list and we will provide a formal quotation by email. If you would like a sales associate to help with your selection, please have the following ready if possible:
- Rough external dimensions and basic layout of the unit you would like to build – a drawing is best. It can be hand sketch or computer design. It does not have to be too fancy or expose proprietary information.
- Desired wall thickness
- Estimated weight of the internal components of the unit
3. What is your lead time?
Our office and warehouse are located in Houston, TX. We have a standard ship out time of 7-10 business days. We have regular freight pickups every Tuesday and Thursday. If you have special circumstances we can work with you to meet your needs.
4. What sales area do you cover?
We handle all sales North, Central, and South America out of our Houston office. If you are located outside of the Americas, please contact our corporate affiliate Arosio in Milan, Itlay.
A.P.S. AROSIO S.r.l.
Via Rogorino, 1 – 20060 Gessate, Milano – Italy
Te.l + 39 02 95 38 00 17 / 02 95 38 00 18 / 02 95 38 41 04
Fax + 39 02 95 78 07 66 Italy / Fax + 39 02 95 78 07 62 Abroad
5. I noticed that the Arosio website has different items that are not present on your website. Can I still purchase those items?
Yes those items can be purchased, but the lead time will be much greater because the items must be imported on special order at our warehouse in Houston. All of the items featured on our website are carried in stock. Arosio products not featured on our website are not currently stocked items.
6. Do you supply panels?
No, but if you are looking for foam injected panels be sure to check out ITM4 and Wintech, Inc:
P.O. Box 5 – 1713 Southgate Drive
Buffalo, MN 55313
PO Box 480,
Monett, MO 65708